Plan B!!

Maybe I should change my website name – less of the sailing!!

I’m sitting in the yacht club bar which is closed but a lovely spot anyway. We’ve been tossing around plan options.
Josh has a ton of work to do in Rangi, most of which I can’t help with. Michelle and Barnie kindly offered to have me sail with them to Zanzibar but they’re not going till Feb 1st. I don’t think I can afford to wait. So I think I’ll rock up to the airport on Wed and grab a flight to Zanzibar. Maybe have a couple of days there and then see if I can fly to Madagascar. Then return to Rangi, wherever Josh has her by then.
It’s easy to chill here but I’ve come a long way and it’d be silly to waste the opportunity.

image

There’s so many beautiful things to see. Plenty to think about that’s less appealing too but I want to cover it all!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s